Expert Solar Panel Installation in Toowoomba
Laser Electrical Toowoomba is committed to a cleaner, brighter future and has dedicated itself toward helping others do the same. Increasing energy costs are beginning to impact our day to day living. Our skilled technicians and electricians across the Darling Downs region including Toowoomba, Dalby, Crows Nest, Gatton and Warwick can assist in guiding you in ways of saving energy, creating clean energy and saving money on your electricity bill.
What can we do for you?
- Lighting Design
- LED Lighting
- Solar Panels & Solar Installation
- Thermo Graphic Scanning
- Power Analysing
Laser Electrical Toowoomba can provide energy efficient solutions and alternatives that can help you save money, become more energy efficient, reduce your carbon footprint and play your part in helping the environment.
Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Whether your lighting design requires architecturally creative post tops or bollards, roadway systems, energy efficiency T5 fluorescent lights, professional stadium floodlighting, high performance high bay and commercial products, technically demanding emergency systems, robust weatherproof fluorescent and bulkheads or innovative down light creations, Laser Electrical Toowoomba has the solution for you. We provide lighting design services as well as installation of a range of elegant switching and lighting.
Laser Electrical Toowoomba provides design, supply and installation of LED lighting solutions that fit your home or business requirements. We have access to a wide range of high quality LED products and our qualified electricians will make sure your lighting is installed safely and in compliance with Australian standards.
In recent years it seems the applications for lighting are almost limitless as people catch on to the multiple benefits of LED lights. Now with ever improving technology, there are plenty of advantages to LED lights making them a viable alternative to traditional home lighting and commercial lighting. LED replacement lamps and light fittings have started a revolution in the lighting industry which will change the way we think about domestic and commercial lighting.
The benefits of LED lighting include:
- Around 20% of the power required compared to Halogen.
- One of the biggest benefits of LED lights is that they are a great energy efficient lighting alternative to traditional light sources. A 9 watt LED can give the same result as a 50 watt halogen, which saves you money thanks to their energy saving properties.
- Another advantage to LED lights is that they offer an average lifespan of 50,000 hours, in comparison to a compact fluorescent which has a mean life of 5,000 hours and the traditional halogen lamp has approximately 1,500 hours.
- LED lights are compact in nature which allows for greater versatility in light fitting designs.
- LED lights operate at much lower temperatures than traditional lights so they are a lot cooler and safer.
Solar Panels & Solar Installation
If you would like to save money on your power bills, make a contribution to a healthier environment, operate as a greener business or add value to your home, Laser Electrical Toowoomba can help. We provide supply and installation of high-quality solar products and have a range of solutions that set us apart from other solar companies in Australia. Committed to your success, we provide you with a complete end to end solar solution, guiding you through your requirements and providing you advice, information and tips on your chosen products. Laser Electrical Toowoomba can design and install a system from 1.5 to 100 kilowatts.
Thermo Graphic Scanning
Infrared (IR) inspection is a powerful and non-invasive way to diagnose electrical equipment and plant faults. Laser Electrical Toowoomba will provide concise and user friendly reports as part of our thermo graphic inspection services. This information is then used by the client to repair or rectify the potential fault on the equipment, thus ensuring production is not delayed or completely stopped.
Other uses of thermo imaging cameras include:
- Detect missing or defective insulation.
- Find air leaks and poor performing duct work.
- Detect breach in hot water pipes and lagging.
- Locate radiant floor heating faults.
- Find moisture in the insulation, in roof and walls.
- Identify energy saving opportunities.
Laser Electrical Toowoomba is able to assess your power on complete installation or individual equipment, record and map conditions such as voltage, current true power, apparent power and power factor. Information such as these can provide energy saving outcomes involving time of use, solar, power factor correction and power filtering.